Sunday, March 2, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Days 7 & 8

I can't believe it's already been a week since I've started this challenge. Time sure does fly.

Declutter




Item(s): For day 7 I decided to get rid of a gray long sleeve shirt.  For day 8 i decided to get rid of a sorority homecoming shirt.
Why I'm getting rid of them: When I bought the long sleeve shirt I didn't realize it was sleepwear so I hardly ever wore it. I think it's pretty self explanatory why I'm getting rid of an old homecoming shirt :-).
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank




How I felt: Well day 7 was a rest day but I did do 45 seconds. I didn't take a photo because I didn't have my phone but I still felt great doing it. Today was a lazy day in general so it was a struggle to make myself do it. I did it though and plan on never wearing sweats again when I do it because I started sweating within 15 seconds haha.
Goal for tomorrow: Really stay focused since the time is increasing.


No comments:

Post a Comment