Friday, February 28, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Day 6

Declutter


Item(s): A furry vest I got as a christmas gift a few years ago.
Why I'm getting rid of them: I don't wear it often. It's too warm to wear in CA (for me at least) so hopefully someone else will get better use out of it.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank


How I felt: I could definitely feel the difference between 45 seconds and 30 seconds. Thankfully today we happened to be doing 45 second intervals in my boot camp class so I had the instructor work in the 45 second plank. Since it was in the middle of class I couldn't take a picture during the plank but I snapped a quick photo when I got home while I was still in my workout gear. Thankfully we were able to keep dry during class even though it was pouring rain!
Goal for tomorrow: It's a rest day :-), but I may just do 45 seconds for the heck of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment