Monday, February 24, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Day 2

Declutter


Item(s): A pair of USC basketball shorts bought sometime during college.
Why I'm getting rid of them: As much as I love basketball, I hardly ever play anymore and have way too many basketball shorts in my drawers. This was the first pair I came across and decided to get rid of them. Hopefully I can make some other young USC basketball fan happy with them.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank


How I felt: Tired earlier but probably because I had already done a full exercise in the morning. I still made it to 20 seconds easily though.
Goal for tomorrow: Wear workout clothes. I was too lazy to change after work today. Branden said to me "You are really going to do it in jeans?". I figured since it was only for 20 seconds I could suck it up haha.

And as a reminder (mostly to myself for the next day), I'll post the calendar at the end of each post.


No comments:

Post a Comment