Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Day 3

Declutter


Item(s): A fluffy pillow and a desk lamp
Why I'm getting rid of them: The short answer: I'm not in college anymore! This pillow matches with nothing we have and honestly isn't even that comfortable. It's just really soft and fun to touch. The desk lamp really has no use since our desk is in the other bedroom and there are no roommates we would be disturbing with the main light on.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank


How I felt: Fine. It's still pretty easy for me but I know it will get difficult in a few days.
Goal for tomorrow: Don't clench my fists? Haha I have no good goals for tomorrow other then that.

For those of you who are going along with me for the challenge, how are you feeling so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment