Monday, March 3, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Day 9

Declutter



Item(s): A black pair of dress shoes
Why I'm getting rid of them: I hardly ever wear heels anymore and when I do I have another black pair that I love way more than these. I figured it's time to let these ones go on to a better home.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank




How I felt: I am actually pretty surprised how much more difficult adding another 15 seconds was to increase to 1 minute. I was able to last until the minute but I know the 30 second increases are going to be even more difficult. I think I may try to do some 1 minute planks randomly throughout the day to help increase my endurance for the later days of the challenge.
Goal for tomorrow: Do a one minute plank in the morning and in the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment