Sunday, March 23, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Days 23, 24, 25, & 26

I know I haven't posted in awhile but I promise I haven't been slacking! I've just been too busy to post! I had quite an eventful weekend because Friday was my birthday :-)

Declutter





Item(s): Another ribbed tank top (which has a bleach stain on it), a white zip-up hoody from high school, a bathing suit and matching dress, and a pair of jeans
Why I'm getting rid of it: The tank top and hoody are so old I have no idea why I still have them. I actually love the look of the bathing suit and matching dress but the bathing suit bleeds (even though it's years old) and I never wear it because of that. I got really tired of the jeans. I bought them at Ross so I don't feel bad not wearing them until they rip.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank



How I felt: Thursday I felt great and improved by 5 seconds both with no breaks and before I switched to my knees. Friday was really tough for me. I don't know if it was because I was tired from my workout or because my motivation was low since it was my birthday. I fought through it but I didn't get any improvement and I increased to 3:30. I took a break Saturday because I figured my body could use it and then today I got right back at it and stayed with the same times. I really focused on keeping my form today and even switched my method to my hands instead of forearms so I could make sure my shoulders stayed over my hands. I could definitely feel the difference in the amount my abs were working!
Goal for tomorrow: Keep my form and try to improve on my time.


No comments:

Post a Comment