Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Days 27 & 28

Declutter



Item(s): Some white capri pants (with belt) and a pair of cheer shorts
Why I'm getting rid of it: Neither of these I wear. I have a pair of white jeans that I prefer over the capris and I have no use for these shorts anymore as I've found a different type of short I find more comfortable.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank



How I felt: I've increased to 4 minutes for the past 2 days and haven't seen much improvement. I'm staying pretty consistent which is good but I'm also focusing more on holding my form which I think is important. I'm sure I won't significantly improve over the next 2 days but I plan on trying my best!
Goal for tomorrow: Keep my form and try to improve on my time.


No comments:

Post a Comment