Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Day 21

Declutter

Item(s): A basic white ribbed tank top
Why I'm getting rid of it: I never wear it and have plenty of white shirts to wear as an undershirt.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

I am actually noticing a difference in my closet! I really hope I notice it even more after the next 9 days!

Plank


How I felt: As you can see, Bandit decided to plop under me while I was planking. He's such a great partner. I've found my rhythm to fight through the pain. If I focus on taking slow, deep breaths with my eyes closed I am able to really focus. Again I decided to breathe 20 times. I notice after about 10 breaths I want to just breathe fast but I slowed them down more than I did yesterday. I made it to 1:30 after my 20 breaths and then fought for another 10 seconds. I am so happy I improved on my time without taking any breaks! I also improved my overall time by 5 seconds and made it to 2:35 seconds before I switched to my knees.
Goal for tomorrow: Continue to improve and focus on breathing.


No comments:

Post a Comment