Friday, November 22, 2013

Welcome!

This is our first post (probably 99% will be done by Alana)! Since people are always asking us how life is going and what is happening with our lives, I figured I would do my best to start a blog and update my family and friends as we do new and fun activities! This initial post is planned to be a fun/pointless post and hopefully the next few will be about the wedding followed by some honeymoon blogging.

I hope you all enjoy following us as we experience all that life has to offer together and keep us updated on your lives we well :-).

Last weekend Branden and I were fortunate enough to get to travel to LA for the USC-Stanford football game. It was extremely exciting for us because it was the campus where ESPN College Gameday was happening that week and Branden hadn't been to a USC game at home since he left for the military! It started off with tailgating with Sarah and Daniel plus their families while watching the college gameday special. We were anxiously awaiting Lee Corso's pick for the USC-Stanford game because when gameday is at USC, Corso is 16-0 with picking the correct team to win. We all thought he would pick Stanford since they were ranked #5 and we were unranked. But to our delight he picked THE TROJANS!

 You can see that Corso has the USC helmet on!
Fight On from Corso!

The game itself was very exciting to watch! It was close the entire game and in the end, Corso was right and USC won! You can see how excited the fans were as students started to rush the field!
First photo of initial students rushing the field!
 I think all 90,000 fans decided they wanted to join the fun!

Branden and I decided we wanted to rush the field as well and we finally made it down!



 On the way out of the stadium I made sure to take a picture of the scoreboard!

The trip was great and I can't wait to go back to LA for the USC-UCLA game!

No comments:

Post a Comment