Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Day 10

Declutter


Item(s): A sorority shirt from our philanthropy event in 2009
Why I'm getting rid of them: Once again this is something I never wear. I loved it in college but not so much anymore.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank


How I felt: 1 minute is still pretty difficult but I was able to power through it. I could start to feel my lower back wanting to take over so I really tried to focus on using my abs. I know it will be quite difficult to not let my lower back take over with longer amounts of time. I was also able to do a second minute a few hours after the first attempt but it was much more tiring than the first of the day (as expected)
Goal for tomorrow: Do two sets again and focus on not letting my back take over.


No comments:

Post a Comment