Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Day 17

Declutter



Item(s): A shirt I got for recruitment and also wore to work
Why I'm getting rid of them: It's old and I don't like it any more.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank



How I felt: My lower back was actually pretty sore from my workout yesterday so today was very difficult. I could feel my back wanting to take over and as much as I tried I couldn't keep it from doing it. I made it to about a minute and 15 seconds before I had to switch to my knees. I could definitely still feel it from my knees but I really want to make it to the 2 minutes.
Goal for tomorrow: Tomorrow I'm supposed to increase to 2:30 and I will try my best to make it but I still really want to make that 2 minute mark.


No comments:

Post a Comment