Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Declutter and Plank Challenge Day 22

Declutter



Item(s): Another sorority shirt (how many of these do I have?!?!)
Why I'm getting rid of it: I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get rid of all of my sorority shirts with how many I have found in my closet. I'm letting go one at a time.
Where is it going: Donation pile!

Plank




How I felt: I must have been breathing faster today because when I opened my eyes I was only at 1:15. I really tried to focus and fight through and made it to 1:40 without any breaks. I made it to 2:40 before I had to switch to my knees. I can definitely feel myself getting stronger but I know I need to work on the mental game to try and fight through the pain. I also noticed that once I shift my weight in any form I break my concentration.
Goal for tomorrow: Try not to shift my weight so I can hold my concentration.


No comments:

Post a Comment