Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It Feels Like Home

Happy Wednesday everybody! I hope everyone had a great weekend and is making it through the week. I'm excited to show you some decoration Branden and I finally put up.

A little decoration goes a long way in terms of making your place feel like home. I'm not a very creative person and I've been wanting some kind of decoration, but really couldn't think of what I wanted. I went to TJ Maxx a few weeks ago and I saw some decorations that I thought "I NEED those".

Our engagement pictures were taken in Hawaii, and we have a large canvas that was hanging in our room of one of those photos. The decorations at TJ Maxx were beach theme and they seriously go perfectly with our photo. Even better, they were at TJ Maxx, which means they weren't too expensive! Here is the final product above our bed:


I found this mirror at Kohl's and used a gift card to buy it. I added it to the side of the bed.


Having the decoration above our bed really does make our place feel more like home. I absolutely love it! Especially since we live right next to a beach :-).

I'm so glad we finally have something and can't wait until something else catches my eye and inspires me.


No comments:

Post a Comment