Friday, January 16, 2015

Appreciating Where You Live

Remember when I said I got a bike basket in hopes I would ride to work more? Well, I've ridden twice so far and my ride home from work was so peaceful and beautiful! I wanted to share a few photos I took on my way home.





One thing I realized is that I don't need to rush all the time. Taking my time and enjoying the beauty of where I live is a necessity. I'm so fortunate to be able to live close enough to work in a beautiful area that I can get views like this on a normal basis (the only downside I've seen so far is the smell of low tide). It really allows me to appreciate where I live and makes me want to take advantage of it.

I'm really hoping to ride my bike to work more often and get even more beautiful photos on the way to/from. Maybe I'll use riding as an excuse to invest in a better camera!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :-). I wish I left work a little earlier because I think the sky was lit up even more!

      Delete