Thursday, July 31, 2014

I Feel Beautiful 5 Photo Challenge

Happy Throwback Thursday! My friend over at Tan Lines & Wine challenged me to pick 5 pictures that I feel I look beautiful in and since it's Thursday, I figured today would be the perfect time. I've seen this floating around facebook and I love the idea, but I'm too lazy most of the time to do these "challenges". Since Mrs. Lily called me out specifically, I guess I'm stuck! I ended up choosing mostly recent photos. I think it has to do with the fact that Branden and I actually live together now and I tend to feel more beautiful when I'm around him, but I did make it back to 2012! Here are my 5 pictures:

1. My Brother's Wedding Day
I was feeling particularly beautiful that day not only because my brother was getting married, but also because Branden was there to celebrate with us. This was his first time home in 2 years and I was so grateful that he was able to spend it during such a big occasion. The love surrounding the entire day could not have been greater, and I felt beautiful on the outside as well as the inside.


2. My Wedding Day
Of course I felt the most beautiful on my own wedding day. This has been one of the best days of my life so far (for obvious reasons) and I look back at pictures and still love how I looked. I chose this picture because I love how un-traditional of a photo it is. We are both sitting down and I remember feeling so comfortable at that moment just being in his arms.


3. Ziplining on the Honeymoon
I love this picture because I can see the joy in both of our faces and I feel beautiful because it's an "in the moment" picture. It reminds me of how much fun we had on the entire trip and how much I want to go and explore new places with Branden in the future.

4. Tomas' Birthday in SF
For our good friend, Tomas, we had a birthday party in the city. Branden and I hardly ever go to the city so I decided I had to make the most of it and actually wear makeup and do my hair. I attempted a new way to do my hair and loved how it looked on me. I definitely felt beautiful that entire evening.


5. A Giants Game
The last picture I chose was a recent Giants game we went to. I've never actually successfully braided my hair and was so excited when I did it. Whenever I go to games my hair is usually in a messy pony tail or just down in all it's wild ways. I feel beautiful in this picture because of my successful attempt at braiding and because I was at one of my favorite places in the world!


Now I challenge any of my readers who haven't done this yet to do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment