Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Daniel Tosh & More Giants

If you haven't guessed by now, I love the San Francisco Giants. Last season, I'm pretty sure my good friend, Katie, and I went to about 20 games. We both decided this year we needed to tone it down and save some money, but that doesn't mean I can't go to games still!

Last weekend Tomas got 4 tickets to the game through his company and invited us to go! Brenda joined us and we had a fun-filled Saturday.

It started off with going to the Giants game. I know most people hate being in the last row of a stadium, but I love love love being in Row 18 at Giants games (as long as we are not in Sections 327 - 334). You seriously have some of the most amazing view from the last row, not to mention you can get up and stretch whenever you want.

Unfortunately I'm on a losing streak when going to games lately, but we still enjoyed ourselves at the game!

 Sorry for the terrible lighting! I figured you can see our faces enough though :-)

After the game we all headed back to our place in Alameda and got ready to see DANIEL TOSH! Branden and I love watching Tosh.O and when we discovered he was coming to do stand-up in San Francisco we knew we had to go.

We left a little later then we wanted and had to scratch our dinner plans. We wanted to try a restaurant called Ricky Bobby but we didn't have time to wait to be seated. We ended up at this Chinese restaurant in Lower Haight called Wonderland and it ended up being delicious!

After dinner we headed to the Nourse Theater to watch Daniel. He was HILARIOUS! If love his show then you will love his stand-up even more. His opener was great and Daniel performed for almost 2 hours. You could tell his set wasn't memorized and he was coming up with a lot on the fly. It made it so much better.

I highly recommend going if he ever comes to your area! And it is 100% worth the ticket price.

Here are a few pictures from the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment