Friday, June 12, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Oh my goodness time sure does fly! I can't believe I haven't had a post since February! Life has been so crazy since then! Here is a quick recap of my life since my last post:

1. I went camping for my birthday in March with Branden. We had an awesome time even though it rained a little. We went to a place called Bullfrog Pond in Sonoma Country and we definitely plan on going back.

2. We made a trip to Arizona to visit some good friends! We enjoyed spring training, hiking, and the warm desert weather!

3. We celebrated Easter in Sonoma with my family.

4. I traveled to London and Witney in the UK for work!

5. Spent Mother's Day weekend in Lodi and Sonoma.

6. Had family come and visit to celebrate Kianna's SECOND birthday!

7. Road tripped to Spokanne with Branden, Sereena, and Kianna to visit their dad.

8. Went on my first backpacking trip with Branden!

The rest of the time was spent hanging out with Branden and getting our life in order! Work has been extremely busy so between that and all that we did in the past few months I haven't had time to relax. Things don't seem to be slowing down at all through the summer!

I hope to be blogging more throughout the summer. I've had so many things I wanted to blog about but with my busy work schedule, all I want to do is kick back and relax when I get home!

Here are some photos from the past few months (I'll post separately about our trip to Spokane and backpacking).






















No comments:

Post a Comment