Friday, October 10, 2014

Back to LaLa Land

Last weekend Branden and I went to LA again! As you may or may not realize, if USC loses and we went to the game, it takes me a little to get over it and post about it. This last game was especially rough. Although we lost, we still had a great time in LA.

We arrived on Friday afternoon and decided to go to a museum. We picked the La Brea Tarpits because it wasn't too far from the Burbank Airport or Pasadena. The museum was extremely interesting and I'm so glad we went. It was very cool learning how the animals of the ice age had been preserved for so long (they are still digging for fossils today)!

While we were there we got to see tons of fossils, we even got to touch a few. We even got to feel what it would be like to be stuck in tar. I now understand how the animals could be tricked into thinking the tar was water and then not being able to get out.

Here are a few pictures from the museum:












And here are 2 pictures I took from the football game!



I hope everyone has a great weekend :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment